Learning how to lesson plan can be daunting, especially if you're new to the field.
Not only do you have to worry about coming up with new and innovative ideas for each session, but you also have to make sure that you're covering all of your bases and treating the client's goals.
This course offers a step-by-step guide to creating well-planned lessons that are both educational and engaging. You'll learn how to assess your client's needs, develop a curriculum that meets those needs, and create a timeline for your sessions that will help keep you on track.
This course includes:
- Incorporate the client's goals into a lesson plan
- Explanation of how to assess background knowledge
- Receive a written lesson plan that utilizes the entire session time
- A Video demonstration that gives a clear idea of how the material will be presented in a live setting-
- Modify a lesson plan for groups
Available in days
days after you enroll