When you're a beginner in an unfamiliar environment, it can be hard to know what your supervisor expects from you. This course is designed with the goal of taking all that guesswork out for you. Follow these simple expectations so you can feel confident in your work and make your experience positive and rewarding.
Do you feel like:
- You're not sure what expectations your supervisor wants you to meet
- You want to impress your supervisor but don't know how.
- You are not confident when dealing with your supervisor
What to Expect From This Class:
- Understand the expectations of a supervisor from a supervisor
- Go into a supervised experience already knowing what to expect
- Gain more confidence when working at a placement
- Master a successful SLP student mindset
- Learn life long skills for success
Available in days
days after you enroll
Still not feeling confident?
Book a coaching session with an experienced speech-language pathologist and receive JUDGEMENT FREE support and advise.